Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR GAME CLIENT.
SHAIYA LEGENDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME, AND ENFORCE THEM ONE WEEK AFTER USERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE CHANGES.
Account sharing is allowed, but it is NOT recommended!
The Administration of Shaiya Legends does NOT bear ANY responsibility for what happens to your account if you share it with someone else. - up to and including family members.
Real world trading (real money for any in-game gold or items)
Real world trading is ABSOLUTELY NOT allowed.
The Administration of Shaiya Legends is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of attempting to engage into a transaction involving goods outside of the premises of our game.
Your display name, as well as any other name that will be publicly visible must not contain any vulgar, obscene or offensive words OR single repetitive characters (i.e. lllllllll or …. Or anything similar as well as random numbers) Any names violating this rule WILL BE CHANGED to a generic name or any other name at the administration's discretion. Deliberately creating new accounts or characters with the purpose of making those names unavailable for other players is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!!
Names are not allowed to be similar, mimic or have same words as current staff members.
Posts MUST NOT be considered spam. Post only if you have something to say, not if you have to say something.
Posts MUST NOT contain any vulgar, obscene or offensive language or meaning.
Posts MUST NOT contain public accusations addressing any other player. You can private message them. If you have any complaints, submit a ticket using our support section.
Tickets must contain detailed information related to the subject.
Every single subject must be submitted in a separate ticket, to avoid confusion.
Our website also has a live support chat you may use for issues, problems or complaints.
Our discord server may ALSO be used for resolving issues, private messaging staff or general discussions.
The main language in Shaiya Legends is English. ONLY use English whenever you speak in trade chat or whenever you are using raid commands. A warning/reminder will be given in the respective chat, if a player continues to not speak English they WILL be muted for 24 hours and unable to speak in any public chat.
Verbal harassment, disrespect, provocation, baiting, or any other inappropriate verbal actions addressed towards either players or staff members WILL NOT be tolerated.
Impersonation of anyone, whether it's a player or a staff member, is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Advertising other Shaiya servers in our game (all chats) is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Advertising a real world trade, that being the sale of items or accounts for cash or any currency outside of Shaiya Legends, in game, on the website or any other official entity of Shaiya Legends is FORBIDDEN!
Any form of harassment directed towards either players or staff members is forbidden.
Playing and or acting in a way that is purposely detrimental to other players' enjoyment of the game.
Any sort of scam is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. Which includes trying to sell ANY item(s) for real money or load is VERY STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Kill stealing bosses is ONLY allowed if the OPPOSITE faction is killing it.
Kill stealing mobs is strictly forbidden. Kill stealing mobs is defined as a player already having gotten aggro or done damage to a mob(s) and another player proceeds to kill the mob(s). Taking mobs nearby is NOT kill stealing.
Creating an account on the other faction in order to spy on the trade chat and other aspects of the other faction's game play is strictly forbidden. Mentioning anything to give away the other faction’s location or whereabouts is nor permitted and will result in a chat ban.
All raids MUST be open at all times, except:
- When a raid member disconnected, in which case the raid can be closed for 1 minute to allow them to rejoin.
- When the raid is killing a boss outside of pvp and the boss's health is lower than 10% or if the boss has been attacked for longer than 20 minutes. The join mode must be set back to auto if the boss resets or dies.
- When the raid's purpose is farming inside an instance map (OI, QV, QS).
Raid loot mode must be adjusted depending on the situation, as follows:
- Public raids, whether pvp or boss raids, except farm raids, must be on either group loot or random loot.
- Farm raids must be on group loot.
- The loot mode of private raids are at the discretion of the raid leader.
Kicking active raid members is strictly forbidden, unless:
- The raid member is causing drama.
- The raid member is rejoining deliberately to gain loot priority.
- The raid member is AFK for longer than 2 minutes after warning by leader.
- The raid member is not in the designated boss or PvP area for longer than 1 minute after warning by leader.
- The player is not geared with at least the starter set any players gets when creating there character. This rule applies only for Boss raids, not for PvP raids. When there are both pvp and boss(es), the raid counts as a pvp one.
- The player, knowingly of the opposite faction joins a boss raid for looting purposes.
All boss raids must be announced in trade chat as soon as the boss is found.
Joining the same raid (pvp or boss) with more than one character for whatever reason is strictly forbidden, unless:
- The raid is a farm raid.
Hacks & Exploits
Dual boxing is allowed, although there are circumstances that forbid the use of this:
- You cannot have multiple of your own accounts in the same PvP/Boss Raid.
- You cannot simultaneously be in multiple PvP/Boss Raids i.e. opposite factions, 'secondary raids' or different level zones.
- You cannot have both toons on the same PvP map.
- Any other circumstances that could be deemed an unfair advantage over other players.
Any client modification is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Exploitation of any possible vulnerabilities or flaws of the game is strictly forbidden. Shall you find any possible exploits, please submit a ticket using our support system. Those who continue to abuse an exploit, will be punished accordingly.
Third party software
The use of any unauthorized third party software (hacks, mods, bots, etc) is strictly forbidden.
- Any first time rule violation will typically result in a warning.
- Severe rule violations may lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
- Repeated rule violations will usually result in a stricter punishment.
- Valuable players who have proven their worth to the community may receive lighter penalties, whereas troublemakers should expect far stricter punishments for their offenses.
- The Administration of Shaiya Legends reserves the right to apply punishments as deemed necessary to the well being of the server.